Day 1: Transfer. A guest will be welcomed at Heydar Aliyev International Airport by a representative of our company and accompanied to the hotel for an accommodation and arranging the rooms. Baku Panoromic Tour, Heyder Aliyev Center, Flame Tower, Highland Mountain.
Day 2: Baku City Tour. After having breakfast at the hotel , you will go to visit the Old City , Maiden Tower and The Palace of the Shirvanshahs which has been mentioned on UNESCO’S World Cultural Heritage list. Then, you will go to the shops where the traditional souvenirs are sold and end the day with going to the National Carpet Museum. • Funicular; Carpet Museum; • Little Venice; Boulevard Walk; • Old City “Icheri Sheher” ( The Maiden Tower, Juma Mosque, Old caravanserais, Bath houses, Shirvanshah’s Palace, Museum of Miniature Books); • The most famous street of Baku “The Fountain Square”; • National History Museum; • Sea trip, Boat trip. Absheron Tour. For discovering the historical and natural areas, you will take a tour to the Absheron Peninsula and visit Yanardagh ( Burning Mountain) where the fire ignites thousands of years. On the day of your tour to the ancient Zoroastrian temple you will get more information about the mystic Ateshgah. Besides, you will have a chance for seeing the Mardakan Castle and the ruins that played an essential role in the history of Azerbaijan and visiting the Heydar Aliyev Museum, the architectural legend of Zahi Hadid. • Heydar Aliyev Center. • The temple of eternal fire. “Ateshgah”. • The Eternally Burning Mountain-“Yanar Dagh”. • The Biggest mosque in the Caucasus- Heydar Mosque
Day 3 : Gabala Tour . Your day will start with visiting “Nohurgol” Lake which is surrounded by a forest,. Here you can relax, even sail boat on the lake. Then , you will take a tour to Tufandag which is the longest teleferic of the world – whether for skiing, or just for memorable summer views of the Alpine scenery behind Gabala. After this unforgettable view, you will visit the Gabalaland (Azerbaijan’s first theme park). . It’s a Youth Entertainment center (karting, Ice rink and so on. interesting attractions)
Day 4 : Free day and shopping time
Day 5 : Transfer. Transfer to the airport
- Accomodation (hotels in Baku)
- Meal (breakfest, 4 lunch, 3 dinner, 1 Gala dinner with belly dancer)
- Airport transfers and transport during the tours
- Guide (english, arabic or russian)
- Travel Insurance (for per person)
- Baku and Absheron, Gabala Tours
- Entry tickets with boat trip, Fire mountain, Fire Temple, Old City, Icherisheher, Gabala cable car ticket
- 2 bottle water per day
- Air tickets (International and Domestic)
- Visa Fees
- Medical insurance
- Shooting Center
- Lunches at Day 1 and Day 5 and Dinner at Day 5
- All another entrance fee to the museums which didn’t include into the tour package
- Alcohol beverages
- Extras in the hotel and during the excursions
Note: The cost is based on min. 10 Pax travelling together.
On RequestNotes :
- Above Prices on the mentioned categories on per person basis.
- Rates are seasonal and purely based on the current availibility.
- If you have any special requirement or change of hotels of your choice please enquire above.
- Rates are non - inclusive of taxes.
- if in case of child price or group inquiries please send us a separate request.